Sunday, March 22, 2015

Blog Post 4

Hey Guys! I've been very happy with my progress so far with this project. With my squat especially, I am very happy with the strength gains I have been making. I have also gained my goal of weight of 15 pounds. I feel stronger than I ever have in my squat, and it has shown. I have recently reached the milestone of 315 pounds of squat, which is six 45 pound plates plus the bar. To put that in perspective, I thought up a little comparison. Stand up and do an air squat. It's pretty easy right? Now think of how it would be if you were letting a 45 pound six year old boy ride on your shoulders while you squat. It would be a bit harder right? Now think of how it would be if you had a six year old boy on top of your shoulders, who had a six year old boy on his shoulders, who had a six year old boy on his shoulders, who had a six year old boy on his shoulders, who had a six year old boy on his shoulders, who had a six year old boy on his shoulders, who had a six year old boy on his shoulders, and how the squat would feel then. Not fun. But anyway I did that and now I can carry children on my shoulders while I squat down and stand back up. I do birthday parties. The birthday boy/girl gets to ride the legend known as Kyle. Jaws fall to the ground as the endless rippling oceans of pure power known as my quadriceps exert their will on the ground, pushing the earth down rather than me up. The smoldering ruins of great cities of old are left in my wake. Nations bow. Empires crumble. Atlas cowers. Deception is my bar. Fear is my weights. I see all through my formerly sightless eye. They fear his name. Through hushed voices in dark alleys they whisper the voice of a god. "Legatron."
Me



Weight statistics for six years old boys

3 comments:

  1. All hail Lord Legatron, great leader of the free world! My thighs quiver in your presence. I'd bow, but I fear being ridiculed as I stand back up.

    Great post/writing, my Liege.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle, this is by far the funniest blog post I've ever read. Not only is the writing itself amazing, but the stories and analogies are hilarious. I honestly don't know how you actually updated us on your project, but I really don't care because I enjoyed reading this. Good job on your TED Talk by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best thing I've ever read. I'll be in touch on my birthday.

    ReplyDelete